The basic ingredients of gum base are composed of the f […]
The basic ingredients of gum base are composed of the following materials:
1. Rubber: Provides rubber base elasticity, which can be natural rubber, mash, gelatin (Japanese rubber) or synthetic rubber (styrene-butadiene
rubber, butyl rubber, polyisobutylene)
2, esters: enhance the adhesion and concentration, usually consisting of rosin glyceride, rosin and other components.
3. Wax: Its softening effect in gum base is mainly composed of paraffin wax or microcrystalline wax.
4, fat: play a plastic role, mainly composed of hydrogenated vegetable oil.Custom Rubber Gaskets Suppliers
5. Emulsifier: The main ingredient is lecithin.
6. Filler: composition structure, mainly composed of calcium carbonate and talc.
7. Antioxidants: Protect the product from oxidation and improve the shelf life of the product, usually BHT.